PowerSchool Public Portal - Parents and Students
- PowerSchool Parent Single Sign -On Tutorial
- Adding a student once you’ve created your Parent account. Add Student Tutorial
- Parents: PowerSchool has been updated to provide parents with a “single sign-on” for your children. You will no longer need to have a username and password for each of your children to access grade and attendance information on the Parent Portal. More details and instructions will be sent home in a letter on the first day of school.
- Students: Students have their own log in to view grade and attendance information. This will be distributed in Advisory on the first day of school. If you forget your username and password please see Mrs. Buzzell in the main office.
- Parent/Student Mobile App District Code: HFWM
- Click here to check out School Newsletters.
PowerSchool Public Portal (students and parents)
Parent Portal FAQ
How do I obtain a username and password?
- How do I access the Parent Portal?
What information can I view on the Parent Portal?
- Login information will be mailed home in the Welcome Back letter (first week of school) and with Interim Reports each quarter.
Can other people see my son’s/daughter’s grades?
- Grades for current classes as well as the assignments that make up those grades.
- Attendance for the past two weeks or for the whole quarter, including a legend of attendance codes used by the school.
- Teacher comments
- Final grades from previous quarters.
What do I do if I forget my Parent Portal password?
- As long as you protect your password, others will not be able to see your information.
- Student’s can see Mrs. Buzzell in the main office.
Parent’s should click on ‘Having trouble signing in’ on the Parent/Student Portal log in page.
If you are still having issues please contact Stephanie Buzzell at 382-1189.